It's feeding time!! * Pout Pout *

Monday, December 14, 2009

18 months

Gwenneth turns 1 and a half years old!

I have moved on to Playclub at Julia Gabriels attending classes only once a week. Its a 2 hour class with more exciting art time activites but im definately missing some of the familiar faces of my friends from Playnest. Here are some pictures from my Playnest graduation party!







I brought chocolate cookies, animal biscuits and waffles!



We were encouraged to wear costumes for the party and Mommy dressed me in a white ballerina romper that she bought from Hong Kong. How cute with white heart leggings!



I miss Teacher Lin many many!
Gwenneth has curly locks. Mommy couldnt make up her mind if i looked better with bangs or not. She cut my fringe cause growing long and was poking into my eyes. However, they wouldnt stay straight as my hair was fine and soft and curly! So after this time round, i shall keep my fringe long and pull them back in a ponytail when they grow long enough. My "whirly whirlpool" in front on my forehead was not causing much of a bother actually.
Here i am, playing with my home delivered pancake from McDonalds on a lazy Sunday morning!









Anything cold is nice!
Jie Jie Yani went back to indonesia in November for good as her contract has expired. Mommy had to survive 3 weeks at home without a new maid due to some passport documents problems, Daddy away on company trip to Korea, loads of laundry, cleaning, housework, cooking and managing a clingy Gwenneth and a big pregnant belly.
I decided to help since im a big girl already!



I was playing around with the clothes pegs at the balcony while Mommy was bringing in the freshly sunned laundry. Mommy asked if i could help take my clothes and mueslin cloths back into the room and i could manage the task just fine! Mommy thinks that im the cutest baby around!
We had a farewell dinner with Jie Jie Yani at kenny Rogers.







I love Barney!







Walking on a mini bowling alley in the aracade. Which was against the rules!









Daddy showed me how to come out with special powers on street fighter.







I tried to mimick Mommy by placing my index finger on the straw to draw out a sip of coke. She does that to limit the amount of coke i drink.
Gwen :" Why bother Mommy! Daddy gives me big gulps of cold chilled coke, right from the
cup when you were not looking!"










Hee...












Daddy is the best!






Yummy corn muffins!













Dim Sum at Wah Lok, Carlton Hotel. After Mommy's gynae visit, Daddy would often suggest a yummy lunch so that Mommy can eat more to beef up our little new brother in the tummy.







I love my fat Mommy. Pregnancy glow never happens on my mum.












I love my Mommy for the sacrifices she made for me and Didi while pregnant with us!
I was the centre of attraction at the restaurant each time we dine out. Thats because, i could sit on the high chair and be well behaved at all times. I could also feed myself to the egg tarts, carrot cake and porridge with little help from Mommy. Im like a little adult all on my own! This would often impress all the waitress and aunties and they took turns to come see me at the table, singing strings of praises of me of how independent i am at 17 months old. That made Daddy really proud!
Mommy will take me out whenever she can, with the convenience of my dearest gong gong's car.
To IKEA!










































While Daddy was away in Korea, Mommy brought me out to eat Selegie tau huey on a boring afternoon. She didnt bother to change me as it was just a short drive away and i was in my unglam pyjamas.






Drinking soya bean milk!






Gwenneth is drinking on demand, about 4-5 feeds a day (150ml - 180ml) of Enfagrow. Mommy would ask if i want neh neh and i usually mean what i say...though i changed my mind and waste a bottle of freshly "brewed" milk on some ocassion.
I wear size L diapers and change about 5 times a day, including 2 showers i take after my lunch and dinner. Ive been refusing to use the bib for a while already, ripping it off as soon as its being put on. So my clothes are often stained with milo and porridge etc and i had to bathe after every meal.
After Daddy came back from Korea, Mommy felt that its a good time to train me to sleep in my room downstairs with the maid. This is because in another month's time, Didi would be born and will be sleeping with Mommy and Daddy. Mommy is worried that i will have interrupted sleep as Didi would be waking up, crying for milk every 3 hours throughout the night.
Night 1
I had the company of Daddy and Mommy and our new maid had to sleep in the living room for the night. Daddy fell asleep almost right away! Mommy then watch Barney on youtube with me on the laptop and i finally fell asleep at 12 midnight.
Night 2
Mommy and maid with me. Mommy chatted with Jie Jie Yanti while i played in the room. I slept at 1am despite the face that i was really tired!
Night 3
Mommy coax me to sleep in my room and then she went back to her own room. I cried for mommy pitifully at 4am and Jie Jie Yanti had no choice but to call for Mommy's help. After plenty of hugs from Mommy, i fell asleep and subsequently woke up at 8.30am, sobbing by the door, asking for Mommy again.
Mommy then bought a baby monitor and would rush down to comfort me whenever i cry in the middle of the night. Mommy knew i would do fine sleeping in my room with Jie Jie yanti, just that i want to see Mommy each time i open my eyes when i wake up.
Then came the xmas holidays and weekends, Mommy and Daddy would often excuse me from sleeping alone and i get to snuggle up with them on the big big bed!






Can you bear to not sleep with me???
Mommy made chocolate fondue for me... I love chocolate sauce with bananas!




















My dearest strawberry











Mommy would let me dip my fingers into the warm leftover chocolate sauce and lick up whatever that was remaining.













See ya next month!
Loves!!








No comments:

 
It's feeding time!! * Pout Pout *